This project involves many partners:
- UNIVERSIDADE NOVA DE LISBOA, Departamento de Sociologia.
- SOUTH CHINA UNIVERSITY OF TECHNOLOGY, Environmental Science Institute.
- DALIAN UNIVERSITY OF TECHNOLOGY, School of Environmental Science and Engineering.
- LABORATORIO NACIONAL DE ENGENHARIA CIVIL, Departamento de Hidráulica.
- NANJING UNIVERSITY, School of Environment.
- UNIVERSITE DE LIEGE (M & S + GEOMAC + HYDR + ANAST + MATH).
The goal is to identify effective policies and sustainable management of groundwater pollutants and surface water, taking into account their relationship with food production and human health. We wish to define policies with a wide range of applicability. The properties of the established methodology is a real reason to harmonize and coordinate policies for different pools but these policies can be implemented gradually as circumstances and budgets, from small ponds, since the results of small basins can be directly used for the largest.
This project is divided into 12 "Work package, we are responsible for Work Package for the management of pollutants by a multi-criteria analysis and fuzzy logic, two methods that we have decided to merge as part of our work.
The study area for this project is located in China in Jiangsu province in Xuyi County, it is the basin of the Huai River.
Duration: 4 years