This research involves the improvement of software planks LBR-5 stiffened by implementing a module cost of construction, operation and maintenance, new structural elements of a module element analysis finished and shape optimization. Four partners are involved in this project:
- ANAST: Naval Architecture and analysis of transportation systems - University of Liège - Belgium
- ASMA: Department of Aerospace, Mechanical and Materials - University of Liège - Belgium
- ROGP: Department of Operations Research and Production Management - University of Liège - Belgium
- SCM: Continuous Service Environments - Université Libre de Bruxelles - Belgium
This project aims to:
- Integrate cost parameters related to the costs of operating, servicing and maintenance.
- Integrating technological factors of production (manufacturing) in the objective function cost.
- Expanding technological capabilities of LBR-5 software for orthotropic structures.
- Allow simultaneous optimization of multiple and coupled parts of the overall structure analyzed by the finite element method.
- Studies and perspectives for the industrial exploitation of research results.
ANAST coordinating the project and participate in tasks 2, 3 and 5.
Target: Improving software project before the ship structures and water through a module for optimizing cost.
Duration: 3 years